The Roadmap outlines the overall scope and aim of this Fitness Check of EU consumer law as well as some key questions which the evaluation will address. The six directives to be covered have an important impact on consumers' and businesses' everyday life. They regulate issues such as price indication, guarantees for defective goods, unfair contract terms and unfair commercial practices, business to business advertising as well as legal actions to get injunctions.
The six directives to be evaluated are:
- The Unfair Contract Terms Directive
- The Price indication Directive
- The Sales and Guarantee Directive
- The Unfair Commercial Practices directive
- The Misleading and Comparative Advertising directive
- The Injunctions Directive
For more informationTo consult and comment on the Commission Roadmap, please visit the Roadmap consultation page and select "DG JUST" in the drop-down menu "Directorate General"